LIVING ROOM
View from the front door.

View standing in front of the fireplace.
KITCHEN
This is connected to the left of the living room. To the right is the bedrooms.
Granite
Behind us here is our laundry room, which exits out to the garage.
MAIN BATHROOM
HALLWAY OF DOORS (to the right of the living room)
2 doors on the right are bedrooms. 1st door on left is the main bath, the last door on the left is the master bedroom. The middle door is a linen closet.
MASTER BED & BATH
There is another vanity behind the door here, as well as a potty room.
From the outside of the shower. The shower extends to the left of this, which you see in the following picture. Yes we have two shower heads.
SPARE BEDROOMS
FIXTURES THROUGH OUT THE HOUSE
These lights are in the main bath as well as over our entry and stairs. You can see the lights over the vanities are similar. The ones over the vanities are also over the table in the dining room, laundry room, hall, and potty room in the master bath.
EXTERIOR































8 comments:
Oh My Goodness Jenn!! Can I tell you that I am thoroughly Jealous!! haha, your home is gorgeous! I'm so happy that you are done and in your new home, now how about filling up those rooms with a cute little one... haha jk no rush. Enjoy your new home!
Jen, wow!!! Your house is gorgeous!lucky girl! I hope things are going great for you guys, looks like they are. Lots of love....
Randa
Your house looks so awesome! All the hard work payed off, i love it. I love all the fixtures!
sweet! congrats on getting that all done! I miss you in the ward though.. oh well I hope you are welcomed well in the new ward. I love the 2 shower heads in the shower and those are crazy different shower heads.. beautiful home. I love the layout!
BEAUTIFUL HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
So i dont' know if you remember me, but i was blog hopping and i came across yours and was like hey i know that girl! Crazy! Your married and just built a absolutly beautiful house! Its amazing, I love your taste! so my blog is private, if you want me to add you just email me. jdhatch3@hotmail.com
Joni (Ellis) Hatch
from beauty school lol!
I love all the extra details!! Your house is perfect, I'll buy it from you;)
I love your home. Its so pretty. I now want to move out of Military housing and get my own house! Haha so beautiful!
Post a Comment