Thank you everyone who helped make my birthday a fun one. I was able to take the day off, and it was so nice. I could not sleep in, so I got up and lounged around for a while. I got to have a nice visit with my parents, during which Greg brought out my presents (one wrapped in a blanket). Greg was perfect with the gifts. I love my new bread maker. Hooray for no more horrible loaves of bread! Also, I confess to still playing sims from time to time, so he really surprised me with Sims3. My favorite from Greg though was the gift card for a massage. HEAVEN! I also got a super cute watch from Nonnie(my grandma). Later in the day we went to lunch at the Lion House Pantry. That evening we went to Greg's family's for a yummy dinner and delicious apple cake, where I got some nice cards and birthday money from his family. It was so fun to spend a day off with Greg and do fun birthday things!Friday, October 30, 2009
Birthday Fun
Thank you everyone who helped make my birthday a fun one. I was able to take the day off, and it was so nice. I could not sleep in, so I got up and lounged around for a while. I got to have a nice visit with my parents, during which Greg brought out my presents (one wrapped in a blanket). Greg was perfect with the gifts. I love my new bread maker. Hooray for no more horrible loaves of bread! Also, I confess to still playing sims from time to time, so he really surprised me with Sims3. My favorite from Greg though was the gift card for a massage. HEAVEN! I also got a super cute watch from Nonnie(my grandma). Later in the day we went to lunch at the Lion House Pantry. That evening we went to Greg's family's for a yummy dinner and delicious apple cake, where I got some nice cards and birthday money from his family. It was so fun to spend a day off with Greg and do fun birthday things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I want a bread maker so bad! I'm so jealous...I have to tell you. I am coveting it, bad I know. Greg sounds like a sweet man, I'm so happy that you are happy. MISS YOU!
Happpy late Bday Jen! Are you two going to be in Arizona for any of the holidays??
Post a Comment